Saturday 6 February 2010

Bossy boots

Have you heard the saying that when getting dressed in the morning, you should start at the bottom and work your way up? Sounds exactly the same advice that's given about careers, doesn't it? Well, seeing as I'm tentatively testing the first rung of my 'career' ladder - a word I hate, but let's save that for another blog - it seems appropriate to spend some quality T.I.M.E on footwear.

I feel that shoes are often something of an after-thought for many people. They buy something black, that will go with everything... and then that's it.
But it's high time we all paid a little more heed to the shoe. Yep, the boot and the brogue need to get their boss back on, as what you throw on those little pinkies should dictate the rest of your life... oh wait, I mean outfit.

Irregular Choice is an example of a company that never put their feet up. Constantly creating some of the most inventive designs around, some of the stuff is a bit too unconventional even for me, but a great deal of what they have to offer is uniquely brilliant. Plus, each set of shoes has its own ridiculous nickname. So, without further ado, may I introduce you to Fabbydo and Justin-Bobby, amongst others...


http://www.irregularchoice.com/

2 comments:

  1. Bumming all of them except the first pair. Jones what were you thinking? They look like they've got vom on the toes and angel delight on the bottoms :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first pair! They're trelis chic ;D

    ReplyDelete