Saturday 20 February 2010

The £56 million question

I could write a blog entry with some semblance of a thoughtful and articulate pondering, but instead I'm simply going to throw together several self-indulgent meanderings about, well... nice thingz.

Inspired by the couple who won £56 million last weekend, and tottering around Stoke-on-Trent asking its inhabitants the same question (getting "smashed" featured quite a lot), I considered what three items I would have to immediately go out and buy if I won that amount of cash.

1. Acne leopard print desert boots



Grrrr, I'm an animal. They've been out for a while, and goodness knows why I don't picture myself looking like Bette Lynch on speed, but these Acne desert boots have some kind of strange hold over me.

2. Rodarte crewneck



Now, I realise I could probably create something akin to this just by getting a battered-up old jumper and skewering it with a fork, and for a price of just under £1,800 (gulp!), I'd probably be wiser to. Again, in my ridiculous mind, I imagine I would look like a spindle-spider, adorned in my own cobwebs...

3. Quinny by Henrik Vibskov mad print rain poncho


I'D LOOK LIKE SOME SORT OF DEMI-GOD.
And I'd still have £55,997,803 to play with!

1 comment: